With our lives about to begin on a new journey, I can't picture it being anything but chaotic. The idea
though, is to mask the chaos by doing it all with just a little touch of charisma.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Freaky twin stuff

You know how people talk about identical twins being freakishly alike? Well it's freakishly true. I didn't realize how much the boys mimic each other until I went to change Nolan's diaper today. I had just changed Adrian's diaper and since his was messy Nolan's would be too. Naturally, right? It was at that moment that I realized how much expectations were constantly being set based on the actions (or poops) of the other twin. If Nolan is in a grumpy mood, you better bet Adrian will be. If Adrian is in my arms smiling and cooing, don't be surprised to hear a giggle from the other crib (which has actually happened on more than one occasion). It's strange that these boys act and do so much alike when they technically haven't even seen each other since the morning of their birth. It makes you wonder how much of it is real and how much they are planning with their telepathic twin conversations. Either way, it's something that I am finding quite enjoyable to witness.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for them to be out of the woods and can play together.

    ReplyDelete