With our lives about to begin on a new journey, I can't picture it being anything but chaotic. The idea
though, is to mask the chaos by doing it all with just a little touch of charisma.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Today is a good day. 1/3/2012. 38 weeks gest./ 6 weeks old

I'm just hanging out next to Nolan and Adrians cribside thinking about how grateful I am to have these beautiful babies. Sometimes I look down at them and think "how did somebody so beautiful come from me?" they are just so perfect.
Today we are continuing to work on breastfeeding. This morning went well. Adrian took 14 mL and Nolan took 18 mL. To put that number in perspective, Adrian normally gets 50 mL from his feeding tube and Nolan gets 43. They are slowly getting better and better!
I took a break a little while ago and visited the gals from the diagnostics center who did my hour long NSTs during the pregnancy. It was so good to see them! It really made my day. I really got to know these girls during my stay at the hospital so it was nice to finally see them again.
So far, today is a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment